A couple of issues

Feedback on the graphic design editor which was added to the DesNav H1 Calculator in July 2013

A couple of issues

Postby Sandra Craig » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi Albrecht,

First of all, this is an excellent idea and I've found it pretty easy to use.

I have two problems (which I suspect are related to my ancient computer!). When setting up a canvas I cannot orient the plan as shown in your tutorial. When trying to select the north point, the arrow cursor remains and it simply picks up entire compass rose and moves it, rather than allowing me to rotate it. Also when going back to edit in the dimension tab the plan is locked at a certain zoom level and I can't seem to get the scroll bar to take me past a particular point, so can't see the part of the plan I need to edit.

Any help would be appreciated, as this is stopping me from going further and the report results are completely out of whack when I compare the project to a copy uploaded the old manual way.

thanks
Sandra
Sandra Craig

Re: A couple of issues

Postby Albrecht Stoecklein » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi Sandra,

These issues may actually be related to the browser. I found the tool to work most reliable using Firefox.

What browser are you using?

Sunny regards

Albrecht
Albrecht Stoecklein

Postby Sandra Craig » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:43 pm

My browser is standard Microsoft internet explorer. Not sure I've got time to load Firefox and battle through (technically challenged I'm afraid!) - but thanks anyway
cheers
Sandra
Sandra Craig

Postby PeterShark » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:18 am

This story is very good too. The information is very useful to society.
PeterShark

Postby Awakeza » Tue May 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Thanks for the reply.
Awakeza

Return to Graphic Design Editor